Payette Dental, Led by Dr. Brock W. Hyder, offers personalized dental care to their patients. Dr. Hyder believes in forming life-long relationships with his patients so that they feel confident with the dental health care they are receiving. As a local dentist in Payette, ID, we are currently welcoming new patients from Washoe, Idaho.
The main focus of our practice is to keep your teeth and gums healthy. For our patients suffering from various dental health concerns or who are unhappy with their smile, Dr. Hyder also offers a full menu of cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments.
What to Expect
We invite our new patients from Washoe, Idaho to schedule their first dentist appointment. A lot of important things will take place at each routine dental health visit. The main purpose of these visits is to prevent dental problems from developing and take immediate action if issues have developed.
- Oral Examination: A routine oral health exam will be performed at every visit. Dr. Hyder will be looking for signs of gums disease, tooth decay, oral cancer or any other dental issues. New patients can expect an in-depth examination where we can learn about the current state of your oral health.
- Teeth Cleaning: Our registered dental hygienists will use a special tooth scaling tool to remove tartar that is hiding in places where a tooth brush cannot reach. This is a very important part of your appointment because the buildup of tartar can lead to tooth damage and even tooth loss.
- Teeth Polishing: Once your teeth are thoroughly cleaned, the hygienist will move on to polishing your teeth. A special polishing tooth along with a polishing compound will be used to smooth the surface of your teeth. This will give your teeth a smooth surface where plaque will be unable to cling to.
- X-Rays: Dental x-rays will be taken as needed but at least once a year. New patients should expect to have x-rays taken at their first visit. These help us see if any dental problems are developing that cannot be observed during the exam. We will get a better look at your jaw bone, tooth roots, and teeth that not erupted such as adult teeth in children or wisdom teeth.
- Consultation: If any dental problems are discovered, Dr. Hyder will meet with you to discuss a treatment plan to help you restore your oral health.
Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Treatments
If you are unhappy with your smile, we offer many cosmetic dentistry services to help you get a smile you will love. We are committed to helping our patients achieve a smile they can be proud of. For patients with missing or damaged teeth, gum disease, or TMJ issues, we offer a full menu of restorative dentistry services. After a thorough evaluation of your dental health and appearance, we can recommend a treatment plan to help you get a smile you love and get your oral health back on track.
Welcoming New Patients from Washoe, Idaho
Dr. Hyder is currently welcoming new patients from Washoe, ID. We are located in Payette, ID and offer patient-focused treatments and services to meet the individual needs of each patient. To schedule an appointment, contact our office at 208.243.9807 or you can request an appointment online.